Blowout Sale! Save 52% on the OrangeA PEX Tubing 1/2 Inch Potable Water Pipe 2 Rolls X 300Ft Tube Coil PEX-B Non Oxygen Barrier Piping for Hot Cold Plumbing and Radiant Floor Heating Applications by OrangeA at Scranton Sewer. MPN: OrangeA Pex Pipe. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PEX Tubing 1/2 Inch Potable Water Pipe 2 Rolls X 300Ft Tube Coil PEX-B Non Oxygen Barrier Piping for Hot Cold Plumbing and Radiant Floor Heating
Product Description & Reviews
PEX Tubing 1/2 Inch Potable Water Pipe 2 Rolls X 300Ft Tube Coil PEX-B Non Oxygen Barrier Piping for Hot Cold Plumbing and Radiant Floor Heating Applications
This Non Barrier PEX Plumbing Tubing is used for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications. It can also be used for Open Loop Radiant Heating Systems as well as distribution lines for open loop heating systems.
Plumbing applications (residential and light commercial hot and cold water)
Open loop radiant heating systems
Expander Fitting System
Crimp Connection System (Crimp Tool + Crimp Rings + Crimp Fittings)
Cinch (Clamp) Connection System (Cinch Tool + St. Steel Clamps + Crimp Fittings)
Compression Pex Fittings
Structural Concrete Slabs (Rebar Or Wire Mesh Reinforced Slabs)
Non-Structural Slabs (Thermal Mass, Gypsum Slabs)
Staple-Up (Between Joists) Radiant Floor Heating With And Without Heat Transfer Plates
"Sandwich" Types Radiant Heating (Between Subfloor And Finished Floor)
Snow & Ice Melting Systems
Baseboard & Radiator Heating Systems
PEX Type: PEX-B
PEX Tubing Size: 1/2"
Length: 2 X 300 Ft
Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene Pipe
Minimum Bending Radius: 5" (Industry Standard For 1/2" PEX)
Pressure Ratings: 80 psi @ 200F, 100 psi @ 180F, 160 psi @ 73F By PPI
Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) : 0.86 MPa/Year
Maximum Working Temperature (F): 203℉/ 95℃
Minimum Working Temperature (F) : -40℉/-40℃
2 Rolls * 1/2" PEX Tubing 300Ft
Features & Highlights
- Length: 2 Rolls X 300Ft; PEX Type: PEX-B; Color: Red & Blue; Nominal Diameter: 1/2"; ID: 0.485"; OD: 0.625"; Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene Pipe
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5" (Industry Standard For 1/2" PEX); Pressure Ratings: 80 psi @ 200F, 100 psi @ 180F, 160 psi @ 73F By PPI; Maximum Working Temperature (F): 203℉/ 95℃, Minimum Working Temperature (F) : -40℉/-40℃; Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) : 0.86 MPa/Year
- The strong, flexible, corrosion-resistant of the PEX pipe tubing reduces number of fittings needed to complete a job, as well as reducing cost and leak points
- Plumbing applications for hot and cold water (typically use blue for cold and red for hot); The PEX Tube Coil is also ideal for indoor or outdoor hydronic radiant heating, washing machine and snow-melting applications
- Tubing is marked every 5ft with length, ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other technical information
2 Rolls of 1/2 Inch x 300ft
OrangeA Pex Pipe
23 x 13 x 23 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OrangeA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Features:1.Hand-held, manual PEX pipe expansion tool kit2. Kit comes with three (3) expansion heads for 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1-inch PEX pipe.3. Tool meets ASTM F-1960 standards.4. Tool can be used with most types of PEX pipe, including Propex, Wir...
mpn: Mophorn Pex Tubing, ean: 0601285860213,
200m 656' 1/2" PEX AL PEX Tubing Roll for Heating Plumbing Hot and Cold Water PipingFeatures:Corrosion resistance and rigid at the same time.Easy bending and keeps the pipe bent the way you want.Inner aluminum helps prevent over-bending.Less pressur...
mpn: PFW-W1300, ean: 0804595101285,
Pex Potable Water Tubing (non-barrier Pex tubing) is used for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications. Tubing is marked every 5 ft. with length, ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other t...
mpn: U880W300, ean: 0697285463004,
SharkBite PEX Pipe is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a range of potable water applications. Can be used in crimp or Push-to-Connect (PTC) plumbing systems. The repeating SharkBite pattern provides a visual aid to determine when the tube is fu...