Free Shipping Included! Pexflow PEX Potable Water Tubing - PFW-W1300 1 Inch X 300 Feet Tube Coil for Non-Barrier PEX-B Residential & Commercial Hot & Cold Water Plumbing Application (White) by PEXFLOW at Scranton Sewer. MPN: PFW-W1300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pex Potable Water Tubing (non-barrier Pex tubing) is used for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications. Tubing is
Product Description & Reviews
Pex Potable Water Tubing (non-barrier Pex tubing) is used for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications. Tubing is marked every 5 ft. with length, ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other technical information.
Pexflow PFW-W1300 Pex Tubing is a strong and flexible cross-linked polyethylene tubing with superior temperature and pressure ratings that is useful for plumbing project in commercial and residential hydronic radiant heating applications. The tubing composite also provides additional benefits of durable freeze protection by expanding and contracting to function as snow melting application. PEX tube is resistant to temperature aging and will provide you with longer life expectancy and maintenance free for exceptional performance. The tubing system works with cinch clamps seal for optimal leak free water flow connections.
PEX-B is made using a "Silane" or "Moisture Cure" method of cross-linking, where links between the molecules of the HDPE polymer are formed after the extrusion process using a catalyst and by exposing PEX tubing to water (steam bath). Pexflow tubing conforms to NSF, UPC, ASTM and Warnock Hersey standards.
- Industry Standard, 25-Years Manufacture's Warranty.
- 1" PEX Tubing without Oxygen Barrier is common for the following applications
- Plumbing applications (hot and cold water)
- Loop radiant heating applications
- Diameter: 1 Inch
- Length: 300 Feets
- PEX Type: PEX-B
- Pressure Ratings: 80psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F
- Minimum Bending Radius: 9" (Industry Standard for 1" PEX)
- SDR-9 Dimensional Standards
Features & Highlights
- PEX Non-Barrier Potable Water Tubing is used for Residential & Light Commercial Hot & Cold Water Plumbing Applications
- Can be installed using either Crimp or Clamp/Cinch Type Connection System
- Strong, Flexible Tubing for Superior Performance
- Tubing is marked every 5 feet with length, ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other technical information
- Conforms to NSF, UPC, ASTM & Warnock Hersey Standards
Tools & Home Improvement
32 x 12 x 32 inches
36 x 9.5 x 37.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PEXFLOW, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: U880W300, ean: 0697285463004,
SharkBite PEX Pipe is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a range of potable water applications. Can be used in crimp or Push-to-Connect (PTC) plumbing systems. The repeating SharkBite pattern provides a visual aid to determine when the tube is fu...
mpn: PFW-B34300, ean: 0804595976715,
Pexflow Potable Water Tubing (Non-Barrier PEX Pipe) is used for residential and commercial cold water plumbing applications. Made of "Silane" or "Moisture Cure" method of cross-linking where links between the molecules of the HDPE polymer are formed ...
By Jones Stephens
(Single Unit), 6" Regular Pneumatic Test Plug, 25 PSI Max Air, 5 PSI Max Test, 30' Max Head, PartNumber T45600, by Jones Stephens, Plumbing, Made in USA Misc. Plumbing Specialties Test Caps & Plugs Plugs Test Pneumatic, Regular Rubber , (Single Unit...